With my Aussie adventure a short 4 months away, I’ve created a bucket list of things I’d like to do while in Australia. I imagine this list will continue to expand and change with time but these are the adventures I’ve been thinking about so far. As I check each off my list, I hope to share all of the glorious details on this blog. For now, enjoy the preview. Did I leave anything off? I welcome your suggestions.
1. Meet a Kangaroo on Kangaroo Island, just south of Adelaide
Update: Visited Adelaide but missed KI
2. Explore the natural beauty of Rottnest Island off the west coast of Australia
3. Volunteer at as many festivals as possible including film festivals, food festivals, wine festivals, music festivals, national festivals, etc.
Update: This was ambitious…I attended some festivals. Does that count?
4. Island hop Whitsunday Island in Queensland
5. Road trip along the Great Ocean Road
6. Experience the brilliant colors of the Great Barrier Reef
7. Enjoy an aerial view of Australian Wine Country in a Hot Air Balloon
8. Ride a camel along Cable Beach in Broome
Update: Next time…
9. Live in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney
Update: Done! Well, I visited them all at the very least.
10. Spend NYE in Sydney and/or attend Vivid Sydney